Cable cars –
Inspection of cable cars
The core competence of ROTEC GmbH
As a recognized expert body for ropeways and thanks to the many years of experience of the test engineers, a wide range of services for ropeways can be offered – regardless of whether it is a small surface lift or a superlative ropeway. In this function, ROTEC GmbH looks after a large number of ropeway installations in Germany and all over the world.
Inspection services for ropeways
An excerpt of the testing services offered for ropeways:
- Magneto-inductive rope testing of suspension, hauling, carrier, tensioning and guy ropes
- Semi-automatic visual rope inspection by means of camera system
- Regular inspection of ropeways and ski lifts
- Special electrotechnical inspection on ropeway installations
- Acceptance of new ropeway and ski lift installations (incl. statics and fire protection)
- Supervision and acceptance of modifications to existing ropeway installations
- Expert opinions on ropeway installations and ropeway technology
Regular inspection of ropeways
A large number of large and small ropeway operators rely on the competence and experience of ROTEC test engineers.
For example, we are in charge of the 3S ropeway in Koblenz, one of the most modern urban ropeways in the world.
Acceptance of new ropeway constructions
We perform several design and acceptance tests of new ropeway installations of leading ropeway manufacturers every year.
Magnetic and visual rope inspection
We perform magnetic rope testing for all types of ropes. Our innovative ROPESYS rope testing system is used for this purpose. This multi-channel system allows ropes to be examined in detail and displayed in three dimensions.
You need support for your ropeway?
Contact us without any obligation.