CABLE CARS – THE SAFEST MEANS OF TRANSPORT IN THE WORLD
Inspection of cable cars
ROTEC GmbH is a recognised expert body for cable cars that carries out a large number of inspections for cable cars – in Germany and throughout the world.
As a recognised expert body for cable cars and thanks to the many years of experience of our testing engineers, we can offer a wide range of services for cable cars - whether small ski lifts or superlative cable cars. In this function, ROTEC GmbH looks after a large number of cable car installations in Germany and throughout the world.
THE CORE COMPETENCE OF ROTEC GMBH
TEST PERFORMANCES FOR CABLE CARSAn excerpt of the testing services offered for cable cars:
- Magneto-inductive rope testing of track, haulage, carrying-haulage, tension and anchorage ropes
- Semi-automatic visual rope inspection by means of camera system
- Regular inspection of ropeways and ski lifts
- Special electrotechnical tests on ropeway installations
- Acceptance of new cable cars and ski lifts (incl. statics and fire protection)
- Accompaniment and acceptance of conversions of existing cableway installations
- Expert opinion on ropeway installations and ropeway technology
REGULAR CHECKING OF ROPE WAYSA large number of large and small ropeway operators rely on the competence and experience of ROTEC test engineers.
Among other things, we look after the 3S-gondola in Koblenz, Germany, one of the most modern urban cable cars in the world.
Every year we carry out several planning and acceptance tests of new ropeway installations of leading ropeway manufacturers.
MAGNETO INDUCTIVE AND VISUAL ROPE TESTFor existing installations as well as partly for new installations, we carry out the acceptance of the rope according to "TL BO SEIL" on site at the rope manufacturer for the new production of a track, hauling or carrying-hauling rope. As soon as the rope is used on the ropeway system, we inspect it regularly magnetio-inductively and visually.